The preparation of accounts is imperative for stakeholders to understand the performance of a company and therefore make economic judgments and decisions. If no accounting records are maintained, management will not be able to make informed decisions, nor would they be able to compare their results to that of their competitors or identify any areas of inefficiency. Further, fraudulent activities could easily go undetected due to insufficient review.
Our staff is comprised of a number of qualified accountants who have the necessary experience and training in International Financial Reporting Standards and accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America, such that we can facilitate any or all of your accounting needs. Our accounting services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Preparation of management accounts with variance analysis where bookkeeping function is performed;
- Compilation of financial statements using standards chosen by the client;
- Preparation of audit work papers for the Company’s auditors;
- Reconciling of bank accounts;
- Reconciling of deposit balances held with the BVI Company Registry;
- Preparation of investment cost and market value schedules;
- Preparation or updating of fixed asset register;
- Preparation or updating of inventory register;
- Preparation or updating of accounts receivable sub-ledger;
- Preparation or updating of accounts payable sub-ledger; and
- Calculation of margin of solvency for insurance captives.
For further information, please contact Kyria Ali – Head of Business Advisory at email@example.com